Medal of Honor Reunion Night
For the 3 people who check the forum, there's an MOH Night scheduled for Saturday 5/12/15.
Hopefully people turn up! Some info about the game:
1) After you install the game you need to install the patches (make sure you install the patches in order, i.e. MOH Allied Assault first, then Spearhead's). Grimm from K6clan has a good walk-through and links to patches here: http://www.k6clan.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2350.last
2) Xfire closed down a few months ago, so this is a good alternative to find and connect to servers: http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthread.php/2095-Medal-of-Honor-Query-Launcher-Utility Alternatively, you can write down a server's IP and connect through the game. If Pirate sets up a server, we will have to do the latter.
3) Microsoft have blocked an old driver that verified copyright for disk based games. So you might get "Please login with administrator privileges" when you try to get into MOH. There might be better ways, but one way is to manually re-open that driver by entering the following into Command Prompt:
sc config secdrv start= demand
sc start secdrv
To turn it back off:
sc config secdrv start= disabled
Weekly Report: A step into survival
Another week for the team pushing towards a stable release. We considered releasing a version to stable branch mid week during maintenance, however there were still two serious issues to fix. The first was related to the testing architecture not being suitable for the large number of servers we were supporting on experimental, and the second related to the invisible zombies and players.Read more ...
- Re: Mchat Not Working - Hob 2017 Sep 12 07:42:53 PM - Really? Was speaking to Cpt Evans earlier and he's furious.
- Re: Mchat Not Working - Burnsy 2017 Sep 11 07:25:54 PM - nobody cares hob
- Mchat Not Working - Hob 2017 Sep 04 05:00:56 PM - Mchat is not working on the Clan Forum. Logs out when its clicked on.
- Re: WW1 anyone? - UnitedPirate 2016 Sep 10 07:37:07 PM - Good Idea!
- Re: WW1 anyone? - Hob 2016 Sep 10 07:26:00 PM - You should post that on the clan's Facebook page. Might get more attention.